diesel bikers in yorkshire

Where members can post their photos, interests, and other personal information.

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

diesel dick turpin
I'm pretty new here..

diesel bikers in yorkshire

Post by diesel dick turpin »

hi there to all diesel bikers in yorkshire,i am a member of the royal enfield owners club,our local centre is the west riding ,we meet on the 1st thursday of every month at the reindeer pub at overton near middlestown wakefield wf4 4rl my bullet 350 was petrol up to a fortnight ago thanks to kevin for the inspiration & information to allow me to carry out this amazing conversion.
Stuart
Site Admin

Re: diesel bikers in yorkshire

Post by Stuart »

You are not the first person inspired by Kevin :D He got much interest after showing the bike at Stafford the other year. Welcome to the forum too 8)
diesel dick turpin
I'm pretty new here..

Post by diesel dick turpin »

hi stuart ,kevin is an excellent guy,i have been in the plant game for over 20years and i can remember when yanmar engines turned up on the scene,meeting kevin last year and viewing his bike gave me the push to build a special diesel machine,also i wish i had done this conversion last year as i would have saved some money on keeping the 350 petrol engine turning,the diesel is great can,t wait to get it run in.
jimmy62alan
I'm pretty new here..

Post by jimmy62alan »

Hi Guys,
does anyone in Yorkshire with diesel bikes make their own fuel out of waste oil and use it for there bike or cars and vans for that matter????
ALAN
Sheffield S25 2RN