Diesel Buell Blast

Websites, Print Articles, Books, Video, etc

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

Stuart
Site Admin

Diesel Buell Blast

Post by Stuart »

Just found this. Have we seen it before :?:

Took about 9 months work to complete this little monster. Its a 2002 Buell Blast, with a single cylinder Yanmar diesel engine. Replacing the original 492cc gas engine, this single cylinder 435cc diesel engine has 12hp @ 3600 rpm and has been trial tested to over 100 mpg! Their is a catch with this little guy, its automatic! This bike was conceived for the sole purpose of urban riding. This city bike is ready for the stop and go of red light traffic while getting insane mpg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8MSI3KH ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP6jk_PH ... re=related
coachgeo
I luv the smell of Diesel...

Re: Diesel Buell Blast

Post by coachgeo »

yeah its been out in youtubey land almost exactly a year now. Can't recall if we talked about it here though. Wonder if he went CVT or not? Think I'll try to wake him up on Youtube.
Sphere
I luv the smell of Diesel...

Re: Diesel Buell Blast

Post by Sphere »

Took about 9 months work to complete this little monster. Its a 2002 Buell Blast, with a single cylinder Yanmar diesel engine. Replacing the original 492cc gas engine, this single cylinder 435cc diesel engine has 12hp @ 3600 rpm and has been trial tested to over 100 mpg! Their is a catch with this little guy, its automatic! This bike was conceived for the sole purpose of urban riding. This city bike is ready for the stop and go of red light traffic while getting insane mpg. comment welcome!
'92 Enfield + Hatz 1B40: street legal, weld up stainless exhaust, check engine rpm and change final drive sprocket.