Hamm 2017 Rally

Talk about riding, events, meets, rally's, etc...

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

Tetronator
I luv the smell of Diesel...

Hamm 2017 Rally

Post by Tetronator »

According to Rafeal's site the next Hamm rally will take place on 8th till the 10th of September 2017 same place as always.

...If my German is any good... ...would anyone confirm?...
Den Abschluss macht dann das 17. internationale Dieselmotorradtreffen in Hamm.

Das ganze findet wie üblich am zweiten Septemberwochenende auf dem Gelände des Brauhof Wilshaus in Hamm statt.

17. internationales Dieselmotorradtreffen – 08.-10. September 2017

Brauhof Wilshaus
Baumstr. 46
59071 Hamm

Und die Frühstarter sind selbstverständlich spätestens schon am Donnerstag den 7. da. Es gibt auch da schon was zu essen und trinken.

Dazwischen liegt aller Wahrscheinlichkeit noch das fränkische Dieselmotorradtreffen sowie ein weiterer „Sonderevent“. Der Terminkalender 2017 für den Dieselmotorradfahrer schaut damit so schlecht nicht aus, würde ich sagen.

Falls jemand ein weitere Veranstaltung plant oder kennt und in dieser Liste wissen will, der melde sich bitte einfach bei mir.
http://seinplanet.de/dieselmotorradtreffen-2017/

There's also some more events on that site which I'd like to figure out as to when and where they are.
"...the fearless Dutchman..." -Stuart
"...the mad Dutchman..." -Diesel Dave

Honda VT600 C Shadow
H̶o̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶C̶B̶R̶6̶0̶0̶F̶2̶
Mercedes-Benz W123 300D Sedan
Dan J
I luv the smell of Diesel...

Re: Hamm 2017 Rally

Post by Dan J »

Thanks to an op date being moved I'm now unable to go to Hamm this year. Gutted to be honest not in the least given for related reasons I couldn't make the Big Knock either. Have a great time to everyone who is making it, take plenty of pictures and safe riding.
1990 Honda NTV600 Revere