Partner wanted for hemp oil motorcycle project in UK.

For all topics relating to Diesel motorcycles.

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

Stuart
Site Admin

Partner wanted for hemp oil motorcycle project in UK.

Post by Stuart »

I'm posting this on behalf of Markus:

NEED HELP...DIESEL BIKE BUILD....

Hello all, firstly I must say RESPECT to you all for thinking outside the box.
I'm passionate about hemp oil and would very much like to hook up with someone who could build a diesel motorcycle for me. My aim is to run the bike on Hemp oil.
I really want to demonstrate to everyone the advantages of using this as a renewable fuel source.
I am happy to source everything that is needed for the build but will, of course, work closely with any partner on this project taking advice on what specific parts are best to use.
If you dream of building a diesel motorcycle but lack the resources, then join with me and let me show the world your workmanship.
Please contact me at the email address below:

myloveishemp@gmail.com

I'm situated in East Sussex, U.K. and hope to hear from you soon.
All the best
Markus
Stuart. M1030M1, Honda NC700S, Grom!, Toyota Corolla 1.4 Turbo Diesel. Favouring MPG over MPH.
brucey
I luv the smell of Diesel...

Re: Partner wanted for hemp oil motorcycle project in UK.

Post by brucey »

I don't know about building a bike as I have only just started building my own Robin Enfield diesel.
However, if you want to build something similar, I have spares of the majority of conversion parts including a good Robin DY42 engine (electric start bits also available).
Or if you just want a look and a chat and a coffee, I'm just along the coast in Hythe.

Bruce.