ton up day jacks hill cafe 15th july 2012

Talk about riding, events, meets, rally's, etc...

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

diesel dick turpin
I'm pretty new here..

ton up day jacks hill cafe 15th july 2012

Post by diesel dick turpin »

hi all ,just a note to let you all know that the west riding reoc diesel branch members attended the ton up day at jacks hill cafe near towcester ,kevin did 140 miles there i did 120,we were welcomed into the exclusive show area where we rubbed shoulders with all types broughs etc ,but i think we were the only diesel bikes there,we were met with loads of questions etc and interest after 2 hours we had our dinner and left i put a squirt of diesel in after 150 miles and found that i had used a gallon of fuel not bad at between 50-56 mph (speeds by gps)we then went up to matlock bath ,(more interest and loads of questions)we had fish & chips then off home over the pennines to huddersfield and barnsley a great diesel day out ,atb paul.
Stuart
Site Admin

Re: ton up day jacks hill cafe 15th july 2012

Post by Stuart »

Good stuff Paul - spreading the word! 8)
Rhynri
I luv the smell of Diesel...

Post by Rhynri »

I would love to join you, but I seem to have misplaced my Tardis, my portal gun, and my teleporter. Drat. :lol:
diesel dick turpin
I'm pretty new here..

Post by diesel dick turpin »

just to add on the day of ton up i got a speeding ticket on the way home via a mobile camera van 38 in a 30 god these diesel bullets are fast,caught with my knee down exiting a roundabout on the A5,i did wonder why kevin was riding so slowly kerching thieving coppers,wish i,d been running on red lol happy days
Stuart
Site Admin

Post by Stuart »

That's gotta be worthy of a headline or something hasn't it? ;-)
Stuart. M1030M1, Honda NC700S, Grom!, Toyota Corolla 1.4 Turbo Diesel. Favouring MPG over MPH.