single cylinder petter diesel engine for sale

Bike and Parts, For Sale, Wanted, and For Trade.

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

johnr
I'm pretty new here..

single cylinder petter diesel engine for sale

Post by johnr »

ive a petter single cylinder generator set in the garage. i bought it full of good intentions to build something from, but never got round to it and now i need the space. its a 6kva generator that is on a trolly. ive never had it running but the guiy i got it from ran it before putting it away. and its never been touched since i had it. it might make a decent engine for someone wanting to build a project. its got a casting on the flywheel housing that will take a starter motor if that is what you want to use to start it, but ive not even got a starting handle for it. its in the way as it is, so if someone wants it, they can take it away for 40 quid! the generator windings must be worth that!!

email me on johnrregan@yahoo.co.uk
johnr
I'm pretty new here..

Re: single cylinder petter diesel engine for sale

Post by johnr »

wow, nobody at all? i'll probably get 40 quid from the scrap man!
nanno
Been here a while now..

Post by nanno »

I guess we all have expected it to be gone already anyway.

I am currently (at least until next summer) in Austria anyway, so no (sensible) way to collect...

Cheers,
Greg
johnr
I'm pretty new here..

Post by johnr »

well its still here, near blackpool, i'll give it a fortnight and then i'll scrap it. the generator and trolley alone will probably fetch 20-25 quid from the scrappy, so anyone buying it will be getting the motor for 15 quid, and if thats not worth having then i really do despair!