New Member - Portland, Oregon

Where members can post their photos, interests, and other personal information.

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

newmy51
I don't post much...

New Member - Portland, Oregon

Post by newmy51 »

Hi DB.net

I've been keeping an intermittent but close eye on this little corner of the internet for some time now, and the subject continues to fascinate me. I am an absolute novice in every way. Never have my hands guided the handlebars of a moving motorcycle. Despite that, I've somehow become hellbent on building one of these for myself to use and enjoy for as long as it will last me. The love affair begins here I suppose. When the place is built to completion, an up-and-coming, multi-use arts space in North Portland, Oregon -- complete with bar, brewery, restaurant, commercial kitchen, gallery, fixed term studio spaces, performance venue, wood shop and METAL shop -- will be the venue for my Frankensteining around with this and other projects. For anyone in the Pacific Northwestern US or with plans to be, I would be delighted to offer my skills as an ardent amateur mycologist in exchange for any and all help/advice in my pursuits here.

Cheers,

-Danny
Stuart
Site Admin

Re: New Member - Portland, Oregon

Post by Stuart »

Welcome Danny :D We have plenty of members Stateside and who knows, one maybe near you :?: :D
Stuart
Rapturee
I don't post much...

Re: New Member - Portland, Oregon

Post by Rapturee »

Welcome Danny, I too am new here and looking for folks in the great Inland NorthWest who already have or are currently working on a nice Diesel Motorcycle. I am over in Post Falls and hoping to pickup my donorcycle this week in fact. "RovertheTop" is there in the portland area I understand. Best wishes to you and your project!
Mike :{)
Do the Right thing...Come what may!