HDT Military Diesel Bike

Bike and Parts, For Sale, Wanted, and For Trade.

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

pietenpol2002
I luv the smell of Diesel...

HDT Military Diesel Bike

Post by pietenpol2002 »

-

Apologies for my last posting of these bikes. The auction ended shortly after I posted it and then redirected you to another bike. Pics and text added this time. Curious that it was "re-manufactured" in 2009. Also, should we assume that given the multi-fuel design, fuel was delivered to the intake and not the traditional diesel IP and injectors?

https://tinyurl.com/yaneq83n

This is a Surplus Motorcycle we have on auction. Motorcycle is available for inspection. Motorcycle is currently running, and rides good. Clutch feels firm and engages and disengages smoothly.

This is the Kawasaki KLR 650 Platform that was transformed by Hayes Diversified for Military Standards including ENGINE runs off the following multi-fuels: Diesel, kerosene, JP4, JP5, JP8 (Not Gasoline). These 2 were stored and never used by our personnel and we have since converted to other off road vehicles. $200 Deposit via paypal due within 48 hours of winning bid. Mileage of 66 is correct. We have CLEAR Title.

2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 Military - M1030M1
Original 66 Miles
Runs and rides good.
Front Tire: 90/90-21 M/C 54R - 99% tread left!
Rear Tire: 130/90-17 M/C 68R - 99% tread left!
Brakes good - stops good!
Headlight works, horn, etc. all good.
Missing Rear Turn Signals and Mirrors.
Some scratches on brush guard on handlebars.
See photos - over all in very good condition.
Has original tool kit.
Please note these run off Alternative Fuels only: Diesel, Kerosene, JP4, JP5, JP8 (not Gasoline)

Hayes 1.jpg
Hayes 2.jpg
Hayes 3.jpg
Hayes 4.jpg
Hayes 6.jpg
Hayes 5.jpg
Ron
Bert in Weesp
Been here a while now..

Re: HDT Military Diesel Bike

Post by Bert in Weesp »

Diesel, kerosene, JP4, JP5, JP8 are all variations on the same theme with slightly different characteristics, therefore I assume they'll all be injected the old school Diesel way.
Bert in Weesp
Been here a while now..

Re: HDT Military Diesel Bike

Post by Bert in Weesp »