Track T800

Bike and Parts, For Sale, Wanted, and For Trade.

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

grahew
I don't post much...

Track T800

Post by grahew »

Hi I know its a long shot but has any body got or know where to buy body panels for the Track T800, iam looking for a complete nose cone

Thanks
Bert in Weesp
Been here a while now..

Re: Track T800

Post by Bert in Weesp »

The company behind http://schurgersdesign.com/nl/project/p ... kuipdelen/ says on it's site that they were involved in designing the panels and making a "null" series.
You can contact them by mail on info@schurgersdesign.com and ask if they still do something for the bike.
1 "but" , they talk about fiberinforced polyester but on the production machines that goed only for the instrument panel , the rest is plastic ABS, not PP.
If youhave a cracked nose cone it's reasonably reparable by a hot soldering iron, some small extra fragments of ABS and practice.....
Bert in Weesp
Been here a while now..

Post by Bert in Weesp »

You might try e-mailing informatie@e-one.nl
They have some parts there, don't know which.
gilburton
I luv the smell of Diesel...

Post by gilburton »

If the panels are repairable I can recommend this stuff . Forget glues/welding etc.
I found the best way with cracks is to tape one side to keep it aligned(as in the video) then groove out the opposite side with a dremel(rotary mini tool) but don't go all the way through just widen the crack.
Shake the granules along the crack and using an eye dropper or small squeezy bottle drop the liquid along the granules until they are wet.
If you just mix it as in the video you will waste it.
Once hard remove the tape and groove out the other side and repeat.
You can finish it off with a plastic filler such as bumper repair or similar.
You can remake missing tabs etc. using plasticine as a mould.I used aluminium tape as it is stiff so can be also used as a mould. I think parcel tape(as in the video) could leave adhesive.
Basically it forms a liquid plastic and there are better videos on the internet than these although the product names are different.

http://plast-aid.co.uk/
Pawel
I don't post much...

Post by Pawel »

Good morning Gentlemen
Did you found any source of pannels for Track T-800? Where to get them?

Thanks