Guzzi V50 / Kubota

On-going, finished, abandoned builds & questions galore..

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

mark_in_manchester
I luv the smell of Diesel...

Guzzi V50 / Kubota

Post by mark_in_manchester »

Elsewhere on the forum (frame building, I think) there was some interest in relatively un-stretched creations. Adam Pawlikowski's Guzzi v50 / Kubota twin creation came up in conversation, and the comment that his pictures were hard to find. He lives near me (Manchester UK), and posts:

"If anybody can find it helpful, my Picasa again comes as source of documentary memories. The build of the bike is pictured there from A to Z - post the link and let them enjoy!

https://picasaweb.google.com/p0088tata/ ... orItalians

If any particular interest about what happens on a photo arises, I can even translate the description!:))

BTW, my frame modification didn't affect the geometry, but I couldn't avoid it to acommodate the engine. At least, it's done neatly and well hidden behind upper crashbar mount! "

So there you go, folks, in exhaustive detail. I'll try to get him to drop in and look at this thread if there's any interest.

cheers

Mark
coachgeo

Re: Guzzi V50 / Kubota

Post by coachgeo »

this is why I do not trust photo sites. Please post all your stuff to this board and not photo sites. Also keep personal archives.
pietenpol2002

Re: Guzzi V50 / Kubota

Post by pietenpol2002 »

Thanks for posting up Adam's Guzzi build Mark. Greatly appreciated.
Ron