Kawasaki Kubota z482 for sale

Bike and Parts, For Sale, Wanted, and For Trade.

Moderators: Dan J, Diesel Dave, Crazymanneil, Stuart

Stuart
Site Admin

Kawasaki Kubota z482 for sale

Post by Stuart »

I have a DIESEL BIKE project for sale. Kubota Z482 with CVT from an Aixam or suchlike in a Kawasaki something or other frame. Reg’d as a diesel - Kawasaki/heavy oil on V5. I bought this two and a half years ago - it started, ran and rode well but needed a few bits to make roadworthy. At the time I had a Kubota engined Harley (Hardly Dieselson) in regular use and I figured the Kawabota could be useful for spares or maybe fix it up and use it. I have since sold the Harley and not touched the Kawa since I bought it except to to rob odd cycle parts for other bikes. It has now become an elaborate shelf and I know I will never get round to doing it. The original build is truly dreadful, an engineering abomination, really really horrible, probably best to pull it apart and start again or put most of it in the scrap pile. Engine and transmission are spot on though and this is where the value is along with the correctly registered V5 (dated 1984). £750 buys it. Bike is in Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire and can be delivered locally.
Martin Cape: Phone, text or message 07833908229
Happy knocking